We want to recognize the young people of the Central Church of Christ. If you are a graduating high school senior who has been accepted to college or a returning undergraduate student, you may qualify for an award!
To qualify for a award, the applicant must meet the following criteria:
- Member of the Central Church of Christ
- Minimum of 3.0 Cumulative GPA
To apply, applicants must have submitted the following information and documents by Sunday, May 28, 2023:
- Completed application (New)
- A copy of school transcript or report card
- A short essay as described in the application.
- Letters of recommendations (not necessary but can be helpful)
- Completed application (Returning)
- School ID # and School Bursar’s Office address
- A copy of school transcript
For any questions regarding the scholarship or application, please email [email protected]
Completed application packages can be submitted in person to the Church’s office or by the following options:
Let us take this opportunity to thank those of you who have made contributions. We appreciate your assistance and we pray that God will bless you for your kindness and generosity. Let us continue to pray for all of our young people as they move forward in their Christian lives and in their educational endeavors. Contributions to the scholarship program can be made online or during the regular Sunday offering.